Field Trip Background

Monday, February 7, 2011

Nothing Is Impossible

I really want to be one of those everyday bloggers, but I don't think that my final semester of college is really the time to start a new hobby (by the way, I got the snow day!). While I'm working my way up to hot blogger status, I'm only going to post things that really strike me. Today I came upon this quote by Audrey Hepburn that stopped me dead in my tracks.

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm Possible'!

Lately, I've been doing a lot of thinking about my future and where I'll be in not only the next few years, but in the next few months. I'm at such an exciting and yet scary part of my life... I want to become a teacher, move to Mobile, Alabama, find a good man, fall in love, and raise a family. All of those things seem so so impossible to me right now. I just have to keep reminding myself to pray without ceasing and remember that nothing is impossible. I cannot forget to live my dreams!



Mobile, AL :)

1 comment:

  1. Love it. Love the quote, I heard it for the first time a few days ago - and I graduated this past May, but I'm sort of still in the same place! I've never been to AL but I'm looking at moving to Tuscaloosa to go to Bama, & I can't wait to get back down South - I'm just convinced it's one of the best places on earth! :)

    ReplyDelete