Field Trip Background

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Life in a Snow Globe!

This post is a little all over the place because that's kinda how I am right now. I apologize in advance for the randomness.

This week was the first week of classes, and this is my last semester in college! What seemed like the rest of the east coast (including the deep, deep south) had classes cancelled due to snow, but noottttt my school! Not the snow covered North Carolina mountains! Nope, we had to trek to class in a foot of snow today. So this is my humble prayer: Lord, your will be done, but PLEASE let classes be cancelled tomorrow... at least my 8 AM?!!!!! If y'all could just pray this prayer with me too! :) We have had snow on the ground for 2 weeks and they're calling for another foot of accumulation over night so maybe I'll get my wish after all!!

On another note, VERIZON IS GETTING THE IPHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I. am. so. excited! I am due for an update in October. I can't wait to get rid of my BlackBerry. I have been praying for this day... hopefully I have God's good grace with the snow situation too.

Finally, this Saturday is the Miss America pageant. I'm not much of a pageant girl, but I'm not opposed to them either. Anyways, one of my sorority sisters is Miss Alabama!!! She is in my best friends chapter at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. I may be from North Carolina, but as you know I want to lay my roots in "Sweet Home Alabama" so I am pulling for Miss Ashley Davis all the way. Click the link below to vote for Ashley in the video contest!!


photo taken from missamerica.org

No comments:

Post a Comment