Field Trip Background

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Well, I've been wanting to get my blog up and running for a while. I've had it set up for over a year and never really used it, but I can't think of a better time than now (January 1st!) to start.

I rang in the new year last night with a few good friends and I made some new ones! It was a lot of fun and totally worth every penny spent. Everyone knows that the new year is a time for making resolutions. I feel like I always make the same ones and never stick to them so this year I'm resolving to change it up. This one should be super easy peasy to keep:

I resolve that in 2011 I will be the best version of myself, in every way possible!! I want to work on my body, my mind, and my soul. I vow to (try to) get my life in order.

So here's to the new year and the new me!

No comments:

Post a Comment