Field Trip Background

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Snow Day

I am sooo sick of the snow!!! It has been snowing for days here, and it is supposed to keep snowing until Thursday apparently. There is almost 2 feet of snow on the ground, more in some places due to drifting. Seriously, when I graduate I'm moving to a beach town on the gulf coast and never looking back! I ordered a pizza bc there was no way I was going to be able to go anywhere to grab lunch (and we don't have groceries!). My apartment complex is located on the TOP of a mountain with the town in the valley below, so I can see most of the town from my bedroom window... I'm spoiled with a gorgeous view! Well, the delivery guy called and he couldn't make it up the hill to my apartment so we had to drive to the bottom to get my pizza. Ahh, that's why I ordered DELIVERY, bc we don't want to be out driving in almost 2 feet of snow. We may make an exception though, bc me and the roommate are dying to see Country Strong ;) I've only heard great things!!!!


This is the view from my bed:


And THIS is where I wish I was:


2 comments:

  1. me too! we had a snow day from work today and with the ice coming in overnight looks like we'll be getting another one tomorrow. i was SOOOOOO bored today. but i guess a boring day at home is better than being at work, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, a boring day at home IS better than being at work but we're not getting snow days :( They're pretty prepared for this kind of weather where I'm at, even if I'm not.

    ReplyDelete